- Powerful Dry and Deodorize Your Shoes and Boots: When you need to dry and deodorize your shoes or boots ,it works steadily and efficiently ,removes wet, sweat, and odor from your footwear, keeping your feet comfortable, healthy, and dry.
- Quiet and Power Saving Work: Electric boot dryer with powerful silent thermal action sends warm air circulating to remove wetness and odor fast ,all while using less electricity than a standard light bulb.
- Efficient and Durable Design: It features 2 stable shoe bars that you can dry and deodorize your shoes or boots, which makes it a very time-saving & reliable item, it also features continuous working mode, that can last working for 24 hours! Monitor your footwear carefully and remove when dry, and turn OFF the switch
- Suitable for All Materials: Safely and effectively dries leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, fleece, felt, microfiber, and more. quickly, safely and gently dries or warm shoes, boots, sneakers and gloves using a thermal convection process
- Easy to Assemble: Assembles and disassembles in seconds, no tools necessary; compact and powerful
Looking for a quick way to dry your boots and gloves from the snow or rain? this electric shoe & boot dryer is just what you are looking for.
Simply place boots, gloves, or sneakers on the drying bars, you can turn on for the drying process to start. This convection style dryer has no fan and provides a completely quiet drying operation. It is ideal for all types of footwear and it can be broken down to 2 removable tubes for compact storage. What's more, the dryer can even last working for 24 hours!
Don't hesitate, come and buy, it will be your great choice. Brand new and high quality
Suitable for all footwear, all materials
Electric boot dryer sends warm air circulating to remove wetness and odor fast
Quickly, safely and gently dries or warm shoes
2 stable drying air tubes; ideal for wet or washed leather, canvas, etc
Assembles and disassembles in seconds, no tools necessary; compact and powerful
Place dryer on solid, flat surface
Monitor your footwear carefully and remove when dry, and turn off the switch
Place footwear onto tubes, making certain there is a minimum of 6-8 inches from the top of the boot to the base of the appliance